Gresham Family Dentistry Offers Quality Family Dentistry Services in Gresham
When you’re looking for the best in family dentistry services in Gresham, look no further than Gresham Family Dentistry. Located in Gresham, Gresham Family dentistry is dedicated to bringing our local patients the best in all forms of family dentistry services. This includes helping our patients who suffer from sensitive teeth.
Sensitive teeth can make everyday dental care difficult. After all, if it feels unpleasant to brush your teeth, you may find yourself slipping on your regular dental hygiene routine. If you suffer from sensitive teeth and need dental care with your comfort in mind, you need our family dentistry services. You can find us at 2150 NE Division St #201 Gresham, Oregon 97030.
At-Home Relief For Sensitive Teeth
In order to ease the struggle with sensitive teeth, you can try the following at home:
- Desensitizing toothpaste. There are several brands of toothpaste for sensitive teeth available. Your dentist may recommend one or you may have to try different brands until you find the product that works for you. Be sure to use fluoridated toothpaste for sensitive teeth, not tartar-control toothpaste. Try spreading a thin layer of the desensitizing toothpaste on the exposed tooth roots before bed.
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Avoid highly acidic foods.
- Use a fluoridated mouthwash daily.
- Avoid teeth grinding. Consider getting a mouth guard.
Professional Dental Services For Sensitive Teeth
Gresham Family Dentistry’s family dentistry services include some methods that can help with sensitive teeth. Seek consultation with Gresham Family Dentistry to see if any of the following treatments are right for you. We will aid you in seeking the treatment that is right for you.
- Bonding, crowns or inlays. These may fix a tooth flaw or decay that is causing sensitivity.
- Fluoride gel or varnish.
- Surgical gum graft. This will protect the root and reduce sensitivity if the gum tissue has eroded from the root.
- Root canal. This is a last resort treatment for severe tooth sensitivity that has not been helped by other methods.
Gresham Family Dentistry Aims To Help Patients With Sensitive Teeth
Be proactive about your oral health – schedule an appointment today for an oral checkup with Gresham Family Dentistry. At Gresham Family Dentistry, our priority is your comfort. We provide quality dental services for the entire family that includes sedation dentistry, children’s dentistry, oral surgery, dental cleanings, and more!
Our hours of operation are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM and Thursday 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM.
To schedule a visit, contact us or call 503-661-2600.