Gresham Family Dentistry Is Here For The People Of Gresham
For top-notch dental services in the Gresham area, visit Gresham Family Dentistry. Our team is eager to serve families from Gresham, Fairview, Boring, and Wood Village. Whether your family needs a routine check-up or a more particular service, they can rely on our time. Visit Gresham Family Dentistry for reliable and professional family dentistry services.
Get Your Dental Check-Up Soon
When was the last time you visited your dentist for a routine dental check-up? The Gresham Family Dentistry team is here to remind Gresham locals that dental check-ups should be done twice yearly. If it’s been about 6 months or more since your last appointment, make an appointment with us soon! Our dentist will clean your teeth and make sure there aren’t any serious dental health issues starting to develop.
What Other Services Does Gresham Family Dentistry Offer?
Of course, Gresham Family Dentistry offers more than routine dental check-ups and dental cleaning. The other services offered at Gresham Family Dentistry include the following.
- Restorative Dentistry – Our dentist will restore your natural smile.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Our dentist will improve your smile’s appearance while also improving dental health.
- Oral Surgery – Need oral surgery such as dental implants, wisdom teeth removal, etc? Gresham Family Dentistry has you covered.
- Fillings and Crowns – Gresham Family Dentistry offers professional fillings, crowns, inlays, and onlays.
- And more! Visit the Gresham Family Dentistry service page to learn more about what we offer.
Get All The Best Family Dentistry Services And Advice Through Gresham Family Dentistry
Be proactive about your oral health! Gresham Family Dentistry is here to offer the dental care you need. At Gresham Family Dentistry, our priority is your comfort. We provide quality dental services for the entire family including sedation dentistry, children’s dentistry, oral surgery, dental cleanings, and more!
Our hours of operation are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM.